Postpartum Doula Services are perfect for first time parents that need assistance with transitioning into parenthood, and even seasoned parents that have just expanded their family.
Postpartum Doula Care starts once the family has been discharged from the hospital and up until the baby is three months of age, also known as the fourth trimester. The fourth trimester is a crucial time for bonding with your baby, navigating your new role and schedule as a parent, as well as establishing your self-care routine for yourself.
We help make this transition easier for you by coming to your home to provide hands on postpartum doula support.
CUSTOMIZABLE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
- 1 Postpartum Planning Meeting to gage postpartum needs and goals
- 12 Daytime hours weekly of Postpartum Doula Support (Minimum of 2 hours daily / 4 hours Max daily)
- Postpartum Healing Comfort Measures for mom ( Warm Tea, Sitz Baths, Foot Soaks etc. as needed )
- Assistance with Infant Feeding ( Bottle/Breast)
- Care for baby while parents rest / sleep / shower
- Partner support on how to assist with infant, mother and self
- Baby Wearing Guidance
- Light meal preparation
- Basic errands (grocery shopping, washing bottles and pump parts)
- Unlimited Text/Email/ Phone support available up to 3 months postpartum
- Access to Motherboard postpartum resources, handouts, and materials
- Eternal Sunshine Doula Services Postpartum Affirmation Card Set & Care Package